fredag den 8. oktober 2010

No more dizzy spells!

Just finished my lunch; Mashed potatoes made with milk, cream and butter and on top some spinach mixed with some milk, cream and cornstarch -YUMMY!
I've been having pretty heavy headaches (worst the weeks up to my period). I had one yesterday too. I seems like the headache is coming from my sinuses because I find relief when I press my fingers around my eyebrows and down the sides of my nose. I've noticed that I've become very sensitive to loud noises and bright light (sometimes I catch myself preparing food in the dark just to avoid turning on the lights). I've also had swollen glands in my neck and my whole thyroid has literally been sore. Things a definitely happening!
I haven't had any dizzy spells for a over a week now, I think. My resting pulse have gone up from 40 bpm to now 60 bpm (must be the reason why I am dizzy-free)! AWESOME! I keep a pretty steady morning temperature on 36,5 but it still drops during the day, which I find very odd?? Shouldn't your temperature actually be higher later on, since your moving around more and also digesting food?
Nothing has changed yet, regarding my hair loss.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar