mandag den 4. oktober 2010

Cousin Red!

A quick little note. Hurray, hurray, hurray! I got my period! And it was only a little delayed, 46 days since my last -I know what your thinking; Is that all it takes to get her excited?? Well.... YES! LOL! Normally women curse this time of month but when you have had more male hormone in your body than female ones, and have had periods with sometimes up to 8 months in between, you really welcome your first semi-normal cycle. I have officially been on RRARF (or HED) for 1 month now and it seems like my hormones are loving the calories ;-) I can't wait to see how I go next month. Hmm.. maybe this explains why I have gotten so emotional lately.. -At least that would make crying spontaneously over a CD with Celine Dion, look a lot less insane ;-P
I am so happy because this is just a small sign that my body is welcoming this change. It gives me hope! I now KNOW I am going to be alright!
For a time, I felt like I have giving up, thrown the towel in the ring but when I think about it, I never gave up, I just gave up the fight AGAINST my body. We now are a team.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar